The Niwińskis Band
They are students of village musicians, practitioners and researchers of the music tradition in Central Poland, initiators and participants of numerous actions for the revival of folk music. They take their repertoire from violin traditions of Central Poland, Radom and Opoczno borderland, violinist Piotr Gaca from Kajocki microregion and the banks of Vistula.
• Mateusz Niwiński – 1st violin
• Angela Zajcewa – 2nd violin
• Piotr Domagalski – basolia/double bass
• Magdalena Sobczak – cimbalom
• Agnieszka Niwińska – frame drum/baraban
• Mariza Nawrocka – vocal